THE SWEETHEARTS OF HEAVEN FOUNDATION
HELPING FAMILIES WITH THE LOSS OF AN INFANT
The purpose of this foundation is to help parents/guardians at a very terrible time in their lives. With the loss of a child or miscarriage come many issues to deal with, both emotionally and financially.
One question that always needs to be asked is:
HOW CAN I BURY OR CREMATE THIS PRECIOUS CHILD?
Along with the emotional turmoil comes a financial burden for the families. The Sweethearts of Heaven Foundation hopes to alleviate some of this cost and give some peace to the family at this time:
The Foundation provides Beautifully Handcrafted and Painted:
- Caskets for premature babies up to one year old and miscarried babies
- Wooden Memory Box for keepsakes of their precious child
- Ash Box that fit inside the Memory boxes
- Bunting Bags and small blankets made from wedding dresses with embroidered messages on each one ( ex: My Precious One, Sweet Baby etc.)
- Outfits crafted from wedding dresses (upon request)
It is our desire to be able to go higher ages as the foundation grows and obtains the equipment necessary to build bigger caskets.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW VIDEO: